Operation Two Weeks Shipping Info

Just got a Shipping Notice for my Triplets, CS UF, UG LE and SOS LE are on its way. SSI. lol (Sweet Satin Infi)

Updated for Baby Boom BG ding.
Not so much a ding as a notice that my credit card had expired, but I'm counting it.

Last edited:
They seem to have picked up the pace a little. In the past, they seemed to be averaging about one variety a week, but in the last week, I've been dinged for (1) a Baby Boom BG, (2) a HUCK, (3) an Ergo Mini Muk LE, and (4) an Ergo Mini Muk BG.

I dont know about in the future, but this has been a great source of info when i tried to decide what blades to get off waiting list, especially since Busse deleted a bunch of them off their website.
Thanks JT

Looks like they're really knocking them out at the Busse shop. Within the past two weeks, they've started dinging (1) Baby Boom BG, (2) HUCK, (3) Ergo Mini Muk LE, (4) Ergo Mini Muk BG, and any day now, (5) HUCK Fin.

When my HUCK Fin gets dinged, my unpaid O2W orders will be down to a Hognose War Sword and an Ergo Public Defender LE.

If they can keep up this pace, O2W could be done in a month. At least the paying part. Add another "two weeks" for delivery.

Last edited:
Just waiting to get the shipping details on my Huck... :D It's the last Op2W blade I ordered and probably the one I most wanted... ;) :D

Back