Opinions on possible Bucks

Posted this photo in my thread about a Pakkawood 119 but was looking for some info on what I believe are other Buck products in the photo. All I have is this photo for the moment.

fi15_zpse8b2cc36.jpg

I believe the hatchet is a Buck 106.

The top right hand knife looks like a black micarta 124 or maybe a 122 and the one beside it looks like a rosewood 124. Beside that one is 121? The next one over from that is the one I posted about in my other thread. Thought it had the blade profile of a 119 but per replies in my other thread I'm leaning towards it being a rough copy/knock off of a Buck. I'll be able to check these out and possibly purchase some or all later this week. TIA

P.S. Pretty sure it's not a Buck but was wondering if anyone had an idea on what the top, left knife might be? For some reason I kind of like the looks of it, jigged bone maybe but have no idea what it might be.

Top left jigged one is a Case slab side large hunter. I use to have one in amber bone but let it go.

http://www.messersport.de/media/images/popup/115512.jpg

This one has the same handle like the third from the left. It is
offered from the German supplyer Herbertz. But I don't know wherefrom
Herbertz buys the knives or blades.

The Blade looks like a blank that is used by Linder
for a small skinner. But Linder buys the blades on the worldwide
market too.

http://www.schneidwaren-solingen.de/images/198613.jpg

Best,
Haebbie

Thanks for the info but I was wondering about the third from the right, Buck 121?

Thanks for the info but I was wondering about the third from the right, Buck 121?

It looks like a Buck 121 ;) :)

Haebbie

P.S.: It seems to be an original. Only the tip looks somewhat too short
but that may be caused by the perspective of the photo.

Sit, you are right, it looks too small for a 121.
What do you think about a 118?

Haebbie

A picture tells a thousand words...

IMG_2656.jpg

I'm pretty sure it's a 105 because of the "hump" on the spine and the relative lenght to the 119...
I could take another shot with a different angle if necessary...

Not mentioned are the two 124's on the right and a newer version Buck hatchet at the bottom.

Peter

Not mentioned are the two 124's on the right and a newer version Buck hatchet at the bottom.

Peter
Actually I commented on those. i'm pretty certain they are a black micarta 124/122 and a rosewood 124. Also thought the hactchet was/is a Buck 106 but I'm not familiar with that particular Buck product to say for sure just from my photo. Sure looks like a 106.

Back