opinions on the CRKT M16-13Z

Hey, lets not get carried away here.

IMHO, the aluminum M16 will do you fine for now.

Should you choose to invest $100+, please waite awhile. Lurk the forum. Do some research. Iteract.

It'll increase your purchase satisfaction, at least cut down on the pure disappointment factor.

the crkt is ok I guess for 20-30 dollars. I personally dislike the ergonomics (if were saying this knife even has any) and the handles are non-grippy which drives me nuts. I need g-10 or at least FRN. I suggest you spend another $20 and get a spyderco. JMO

Hair: thank you for the advise and pictures of possible knives to purchase. I spent some time last night researching some brands as you all suggested; Spydercos, Benchmade, Emerson and Kershaw.... I also found a knive I fell in love with ... the "Terzuola Designed ATCF". The lowest price I found on any website was $365. Does anyone have any opinion on this knife and are there other knives just as comprable? Also, what websites are good for purchasing and getting what you really paid for? Last quick question on the CRKT m16-13z, mentor mentioned his blade is aus 6 version, how do i know what version mine is. The wesbites say that this model is only a aus4.

If its an older one, its AUS6M
Terzuola is a custom knife maker. Call him up and specify what you want on what model and he'll do it. The ATCF is a fine piece and one of the original "tactical" knives

Back