Order List 2020

JK Knives

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
If anyone is interested in ordering a knife for this year, order soon. I’ll be placing what will probably be my last order of steel in a couple weeks.

ty_higg

Gold Member
If anyone is interested in ordering a knife for this year, order soon. I’ll be placing what will probably be my last order of steel in a couple weeks.

I’ll be replacing an order soon. I’ll shoot you an email sometime this weekend or Monday

JK Knives

Order list for 2020 is now closed. I will be starting a new list for 2021 in a few days. I plan on taking time off to spend with family, and work on new products.

JK Knives

Heat treating today. First O1, then stainless. Going to be a long day in the shop, but I’m enjoying hearing the rain on the roof. Hope it doesn’t put me to sleep!

cbach8tw

Gold Member
Heat treating today. First O1, then stainless. Going to be a long day in the shop, but I’m enjoying hearing the rain on the roof. Hope it doesn’t put me to sleep!

Enjoy the simple things in life. I enjoy hearing the rain in the top of my camper when I camp, cool sound. Just do not fall asleep with the oven on....unless there is a few hour cycles for the heat treat...just make sure the alarm is set loudly. :D

JK Knives

1 1/2 hours for O1, 2 hours for stainless, then another 4 hours.

JK Knives

Heat treating today, gives me time to think about the future of JK Knives. I’m currently still deciding whether to renew my forum in January, lack of incoming orders say I shouldn’t, but I’m stubborn.

f1addict

Gold Member
I’ve had my eye on the Belt Hawk for a while now. I will be ordering one from you after January.

JK Knives

I’ve had my eye on the Belt Hawk for a while now. I will be ordering one from you after January.
At this time I’m about 80% sure I won’t be renewing the forum next year, so keep my email on hand. Orders are not coming in, and there are so few posts anymore, I don’t think I can justify it.
I keep hoping that things change soon, I don’t want to close it all down.

JK Knives

I sent out several emails about orders, but have not heard back.