Order List 2021

It is hitting me more and more. It is not that crowds make me uncomfortable or intimidate me. I just look in peoples eyes and realize I have nothing in common with most people. And I am really tired of listening to their bitching. ;) I just do not need people anymore. Used to be interesting to discuss ideas and opinions, now I realize I have NO need to open their minds or opinions.

Bill

I like to discuss ideas and opinions too, but it is hard to have a conversation when only one side is doing the talking and not making an effort to listen either. Not you, but the other side. It is like they just want to hear themselves yammer. It used to be ok to agree to disagree, and you respect each other, but now they attack you if you have a different opinion.

Updated, knives in red will hopefully be starting Monday. Just a heads up, I’m moving slow, my right leg is acting up, I can’t stand for long periods of time without taking a break.

Hows the leg doing John. I go back from leave tomorrow and will be off the grid for a few days to a week.

Got a guy coming from the next town over to show me a pattern for a knife tomorrow, been a long time since I’ve had a visitor to the shop.

Have a great visit. I remember what a big deal that was for me when I visited your shop way back when.

Jeff

Too bad we do not live near each other it could be a common occurrence to visit, like folks used to on a Sunday afternoon after church.

Project X was the most unusual thing I have made. This project was six 5” x 1/4” round spikes I ground to a point and hardened, he puts handles on them.
Well project x gets used regularly on the bench. Im about to go skive some card pockets for a wallet with it

I also had a young lady here on BF email that she wants on my list for a Kephart, but I have not heard back with confirmation.

Back