Order of KAI Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy Y'all, here is a "just because" giveaway. I guess you could call it a 1,383 post giveaway. Open to Order of KAI members only. You can be a member when it begins, or before it ends. January 23rd is the last entry day, winners chosen the day after

Want to enter? Post a TIMESTAMPED photo up with any KAI knife. (username and date required)

One entry per person, per day . If you enter more than once, the photo must be a different knife every time, along with the correct timestamp.

Prize? Both NIB --- Brawler and blue Needs Work. Pics up in a few. Only one winner, through random.org

Good luck!

Wellll......even when I rotate it in imageshack, it comes up like this. You get the idea though.
20130117001343.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds like fun. Thanks for hosting the giveaway!

Jan 16 entry - Zero Tolerance 0301
20130116_ZT0301_sc.jpg

Did I do this right?

sissy1.jpg

Great GAW. Im on it, been wanting a needs work

Or like this?

DSWk9.jpg

Attachments

• sissy1.jpg
    sissy1.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Bob, if you dress up like that, you get 5 entries. Seriously. Gotta put it up here though, not through PM :D

Hmmm... it's only been 2.5 hrs since my Jan 16 entry, but I guess technically it's a new day...

Jan 17 entry - Red Skyline, Snap-On Version
20130117_1760RDSO_sc.jpg

Sweet, I'll play. I have been waiting for the sun to come out to take a pic of this creation, but since it has now been raining for over 4 days, I am giving up and posting it anyway. Better pics and explanation coming whenever the monsoon is over, but you'll just have to wonder for now, because I wanted to get in on this giveaway. :p

CameraZOOM-20130117174447932_1-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back