Order of KAI Official Hang Out; Good Times & Joyous Knives

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm about to talk knives for a sec :eek:
Thanks to Chester I just bought this off evilbay. I'll post a pic of the Blur family when I get chester's, and this one.
ks1670ann.jpg

Nice score. My dern Zing came with lock rock today :grumpy:. I think I will probably send it in for warranty. As I want to carry it. It has the old Strider style lock geometries.

I listen to Broadway musicals, I just love show tunes. Come to think of it, I really love all music. There's no genre that I don't like, just some artists in each that I don't particularly care for. For the most part though, I listen to Broadway soundtracks, the more contemporary material. I guess it's part of my dream of being a Broadway drummer, that's the gig I always wanted. I did some off-Broadway stuff, but landing a gig like Jersey Boys is not something I'm likely to do anytime soon. Damn, getting paid to jam to The Four Season all week...what a job.

So yeah, you wanted gay? My mother in law still asks my wife if she's sure I'm straight. Go figure. :eek:

So many bands and songs

Here are mine:
[video=youtube_share;LatorN4P9aA]http://youtu.be/LatorN4P9aA[/video][video=youtube_share;mk48xRzuNvA]http://youtu.be/mk48xRzuNvA[/video]

Normally I wouldn't be into songs like "Hall of Fame", but it reminds of baseball and when I was a teen trying to become a professional baseball player. I knew the chances were slim, but I tried my hardest every game and gave it my all.

Last edited:
I listen to Broadway musicals, I just love show tunes. Come to think of it, I really love all music. There's no genre that I don't like, just some artists in each that I don't particularly care for. For the most part though, I listen to Broadway soundtracks, the more contemporary material. I guess it's part of my dream of being a Broadway drummer, that's the gig I always wanted. I did some off-Broadway stuff, but landing a gig like Jersey Boys is not something I'm likely to do anytime soon. Damn, getting paid to jam to The Four Season all week...what a job.

So yeah, you wanted gay? My mother in law still asks my wife if she's sure I'm straight. Go figure. :eek:

lol :D

LOL Stick my kids think im crazy because I like Tool and stuff like that. They think I should be listening to something a little more age appropriate I guess

Yea I know. The closest person to me that likes knives is 9 miles away. And it's Chester. But sometimes it's good not to be close to other people like Chester, because they are such enablers :p And before you know it, your broke :D
I just told you, you should buy it before its not there anymore and you'll kick yourself for not getting it at that fair price.. :)

I just told you, you should buy it before its not there anymore and you'll kick yourself for not getting it at that fair price.. :)

And you gave the over the interwebz nod nod wink wink. But yes I'm happy you told me about it.

LOL Stick my kids think im crazy because I like Tool and stuff like that. They think I should be listening to something a little more age appropriate I guess
Great Music has no age limit! Hell my Grandpa whos almost 90 listens to Metallica and The Killers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back