Order of KAI Official Hang Out; Good Times & Joyous Knives

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might have to schedule a visit to my Mom's place around the time of the Kershaw factory sale. She lives in Grand Ronde. I grew up in Salem.

Thinking about the factory sale gets me all excited even though it's far away and I wouldn't be going for a couple more years. So far we've got me, my dad, Steel130, xICEMANx, and Wobly. I've got room for two more. We don't all have to carpool either. We could just follow each. Thinking and planning this trip is confusing.

Pick me up in Utah on your way. We could have one of those Oregonians save us a spot!

I think that saving spots is shunned upon at the factory. I was going to camp out the night before the sale. My dad said he's sleeping in a hotel room.

I think that saving spots is shunned upon at the factory. I was going to camp out the night before the sale. My dad said he's sleeping in a hotel room.

Figured it might be. I'd be down for a campout, Heck it's only Oregon, can't get as cold as what I'm used to.

Figured it might be. I'd be down for a campout, Heck it's only Oregon, can't get as cold as what I'm used to.

Yeah same here. Shouldn't be that much of a difference. When I go steelhead fishing on the Manistee River in the middle of November, it doesn't really feel all that bad. Of course we can't have a camp fire at the Factory Sale.

Not when you have a 250HP jet ski and A lake ... :D

I'm trying to convince my Nascar Buddy to let me borrow his RV one year to go.. I have a CDL so i think I can drive it lol

I don't know much about jet ski's, but I'm going to assume that 250HP is good.

Just in case anyone wants one, camp 10's are in stock at bladeHQ......

Curious to see pics/opinions of em before I buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back