Order of KAI Official Hang Out; Good Times & Joyous Knives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Daymon, just yell this as loud as possible. :D

Rollin' in my 5.0
With my rag-top down so my hair can blow
The girlies on standby waving just to say hi
Did you stop? No, I just drove by

Got some inexpensive goodies today. This will be my fourth Tenacious.

I didn't realize the Chive was so small. It's going on my keys.

That 0750 looks really nice. I've been tossing around the idea of a CB Leek, since Dave has blems. I figure I'd take the clip off and have it as a piece for my back pocket, next to my wallet. It's a steel handle, so I imagine it'll be fine there.

That 0750 looks really nice. I've been tossing around the idea of a CB Leek, since Dave has blems. I figure I'd take the clip off and have it as a piece for my back pocket, next to my wallet. It's a steel handle, so I imagine it'll be fine there.

So counting your charge, you'd have 3 blades on you if you did, right? You'd pass any no-notice gear check that way! Good idea sticky :)

Last edited:
Schmuck. It would be in lieu of other knives that may not be appropriate to carry. You know...to something like a children's birthday party.

Anyone wanna guess NC's 7 day forecast??

I'll give you a hint.......RAIN, RAIN, AND MORE RAIN!!!!!!!
With a high in the high 80's and a low in the 70's. :grumpy:

Anyone wanna guess NC's 7 day forecast??

I'll give you a hint.......RAIN, RAIN, AND MORE RAIN!!!!!!!
With a high in the high 80's and a low in the 70's. :grumpy:

I feel ya.

image_zpsb14ab382.jpg

It feels cooler here in NYC today as well.
About time...

Does it get super hot in NYC? I've heard it can get kind of extreme at times with the heat as well as the cold.

I'm in love with the 0750. It's just awesome.

I think if I were to get another Leek, it would be the composite one. The blades look terrific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back