Order of the Canoe

I picked up my first canoe. It is a Marbles MR 360 with Ram Horn scales. Well made knife.

r7kVhDi.png

KGghPnc.jpg

New to me from the big auction site. Seller failed to mention some nasty (to me) chips in the pen blade but some time (I'm slow and cautious so like an hour on each blade lol) on the stones got most of the damage. Was pretty filthy too, at least for my OCD self... Anyway I can't complain as I was looking for a user to try the pattern and I think I got an okay deal. It has cleaned up well and I gotta say I really like the pattern! And it already bit me after final strop when I was wiping it down... guess its mine now. :eek::D

Here's a 4-blade (spear, pen, spey, coping) canoe I picked up on the Exchange not so long ago (thanks, Jeff). It's a Solingen-made Frank Buster Celebrated Cutlery Fight'n Rooster model with green pick bone covers.
gunboat.mark.closed.jpg

gunboat.pile.4open.jpg

Interesting blade etch:
gunboat.main.etch.jpg

- GT

Fully loaded canoe. Very nice Sir.
Thanks, Tim. :) I'm elated to have it!

Enviable Queen Canoes, The Fort The Fort & Venice Venice & D Dean51 ! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:
Venice, how do you like the mini canoes or baby butterbeans? I have lots of Rough Rider canoes, but I've only tried one of their small ones (and it's just fine - not sure why I don't get more). Your Case stag baby butterbean looks amazing! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

- GT

Back