1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Order Surprise

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by puertorican1976, Feb 17, 2017.

1. puertorican1976

puertorican1976

Jun 27, 2010
    On 2/13 I ordered a Bilton. My order arrived yesterday. After a ripped open the package I discovered 2 things. First, the item was not what I ordered. The second was a note explaining that the item I ordered was out of stock and I was being sent a substitute. Normally I would find the substitution without my approval to be unacceptable. However, when you order a Bilton and receive a 12" Ang Khola, you don't have a lot to complain about. Thanx - thanx - thanx!

2. Bawanna

Bawanna Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Dec 19, 2012
    When you get a substitution from Yangdu it's always better, usually much better. Never equal or less that's for sure.
    The 12" AK is a marvelous camp/woods/yard rig.

3. cul4u01

cul4u01 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 5, 2012
    Yup, auntie's substitutions are always righteous, she never disappoints!

4. Yangdu

Yangdu [email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    Welcome to the HI and forum

5. ndoghouse

ndoghouse Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 26, 2010
    Grats on the 12" AK and welcome to the forum. She did you good alright! The little knives are on and off avaliable. Never know when they will show up. Keep looking and youll get one.
    Puerto Rico! Whooo Hooo!!! Love it! I used to live on the west end of Tortola BVI. I miss hopping them islands.