Ordering

JK Knives

My order book is getting pretty short. I’m not getting replies to several emails I’ve sent, so it might be even shorter.
If orders do not start coming in soon, I will be forced to close the books down, maybe for good.
If anyone is interested in anything, now is the time to place your order, even if it’s several months out. I can’t place material orders one at a time, that’s just not cost effective.
Let’s hope things pick up soon.

I want to talk to you about my sketch I posted earlier (Woods & Weeds, prairie bowie)... but I didn't want to bog you down with details, and waste your time.... and I can't order until I see my first one you make for me, later in May... to see what handle options I want to go with for the New one? Thanks.

*Wish it wasn't such a Paradox ...ha

Do you have enough 440C to make me another pairing knife? I want a second one I can keep in my lunch bag.

Do you have enough 440C to make me another pairing knife? I want a second one I can keep in my lunch bag.
I do, but I would need to know the size of your other one, I’ve made them in different lengths.

I can’t now but there’s a model or two you make I’d love to own.

Down to a few orders, nothing new coming in. As it stands right now, when orders are completed I will use up whatever materials I have left to make some knives, then call it quits.

Starting to think June might be the end, of you are looking for anything now is the time to order

Back