Orders..

So one can not order from the company store ?? From the website it has some kind of ordering sysytem. I tried to order a skeleton warden a few days ago but no reply, so I assume you have to buy on line and wait for a chance to buy when they are available?:confused: :confused:

Knives are posted for sale there as they arrive from Busse Combat. They do not post out of stock items. If it's listed on the order page you can buy it, if it's not then you've gotta wait. Normally the production runs tend to last for a fair while before selling out, but the game warden is a limited production item, not a standard production run persay, so they're sporadic.

Of course you can!

Sadly, you must wait until there is something there TO order.

If you look right now, the only knives you'll see are a few types of AK and some War Boars. Throughout the earlier part of this evening, a few different kinds of Game Wardens have appeared on the board, only to be almost immediately snapped up by Busse lovers (hogs).

You have to be on line, at the order page, and refreshing that page with gruesome regularity. When you see a knife come up you like...immediately put it into your basket!

Then you'll be a winner, too.

The Busse folks hand out hints on the forums and probably other places to let us poor folks know when knives are coming up on the site.

I know it seems frustrating -- that's because they have a hot item and can't make enough to sell to everyone who wants them.

And...the game can be fun, if you don't get angry and stay patient.

Lacking luck and persistence, you can always buy one on the secondary market ... even through BladeForums' for sale forum.

Good luck!

Too weary to remember. Which is weird, since I got one of the early Skellys.

I think the Muddy Skelly is around $160...so it's probably a bit below that.

Hope that helps. Flagging fast. Going to have to leave the game to the Left Coasters soon -- what with their youth, strength, enthusiasm, and that natural astronomical advantage they have!!

Best of luck.

Too weary to remember. Which is weird, since I got one of the early Skellys.

I think the Muddy Skelly is around $160...so it's probably a bit below that.

Hope that helps. Flagging fast. Going to have to leave the game to the Left Coasters soon -- what with their youth, strength, enthusiasm, and that natural astronomical advantage they have!!

Best of luck.

Skelly, 157. Mud skelly, 10 higher. :D

Back