1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Original res c howling rat sheath

Discussion in 'Swamp Rat Knives' started by knife_nut73, Jun 20, 2016.

1. knife_nut73

knife_nut73

Jun 25, 2006
    I've had the original howling rat since they came out. I've used this knife for everything and everywhere. It's still going strong but the sheath is on its last leg. I've come to the conclusion I don't need to look for the invincible fokder when I already have a proven invincible fixed blade I just need a sheath to carry it. I'm just wondering if it's even possible to find a sheath for it anymore. It's stripped well used resharpened but beautiful in function. Any options out there?

2. leatherman

leatherman leathermoderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 30, 2001
    I'm sure there are a few sheath makers left who still have their Howlers

I know I do.

3. Gravelface

Gravelface Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 8, 2005
    And you would hard pressed to find better than Dwaynes sheaths!!!

4. =MAX=

=MAX= Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 6, 2006
    Leatherman's sheaths are top notch :thumbup:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]