original trident bowie

SIRGALANT

BANNED
next week i am thinking of buying the first trident bowie . who thinks i should buy one? it will cost me $500 australian dollars , whcih i`m prepared to pay .who thinks its worth it?

i think it is a sweet knife but the price is too much..go to http://xr650rules.proboards59.com/index.cgi and join the board..I think the owner of the site can get it for about $380AU or so. Also, this is a sweet knife for just over $200 and it isnt that much difference
SOG99029.jpg
that is the SOG bowie 2. The bowie 1 with a bigger blade is about $100 more I think. Anyway join the forums I listed above and you can get a price list.

since I like SK-5 steel, I opted for the S1 Bowie......

I've read plenty of great comments on the original Trident, so I don't reckon you can go wrong.

Cheers,

Carl

irezumi i joined those forums , but he doesnt have the original trident bowie (the s2) he does however have a scuba demo which i`m interested in. thanks for the tip mate

no worries mate..Jason can get heaps of stuff...you will probably find something you want more anyway. I have a masters of defense Mark V on ebay if you are interested in big black bowies. It is a hardcore piece of kit. Do a search for Masters of Defense in the AU version of the site.

unfortunately , he sold that scuba demo last saturday , and it turns out i would need import approval to bring it in , or else it would be seized by customs . i could get one but it would be a 6 week wait , and i won`t have the money at that stage.

he does , however , ahve some of the ontario RAT and RTAK ontario knives i`m after

i ended up getting the trident bowie 2 (S2B) . when i get the money i will buy the bowie 2

thanks mate , its not the original trident , but is still a very good knife .

regards

SIRGALANT

You probably don't want to here this now but there is an Original Trident (new, seki)) on Aust ebay at the moment. Reasonable price too.

last week i saw one on there for $380 buy it now , but didnt have the money. thanks 4 the tip mate

that looks great , but what sort of sheath is that? i thought the trident sheath had a sharpening stone pouch attached to it

They do, I have one.

Thats an older Trident (still the same knife) with the older model sheath I'm guessing.
They had a sheath update I'd say somewhere in the past, happens on a few of the models.

cool, thanks . would there be any way you could get the updated sheath if you bought it?

Back