orlando fl

alright well i just moved down here from good old chicago area...and was wondering who all is from this area? does anyone know of any good knife shops....im more living now in the east side of Orlando and closer to Winter park.....just wondering who all is near me so i can sleep well at night :D:D

side note for anyone living in a hurricane area im now trying to figure out what i will need for my hurricane kit...(i have posted a separate thread in "Wilderness & Survival Skills" called "hurricane kit" please comment there for that topic)

Problem is you've asked the wrong way. Locals are probably thinking you'll want to come over for the backyard BBQ.

What you should do is ask if the Case store in the outlet mall is any good or if there are any deals at the Bass Pro. That way the locals would come out of the woodwork to tell you.

All kidding aside there are quite a few forum members in Orlando.

that might be true...didnt mean to sound all stalkerish...lol...i dont plan on meeting up with them...and its good to know there are a few here thanks

Well I'm close anyway...I live & work in the Clearwater, FL area.

As far as a Hurricane kit...I leave that up to "Citizens Ins", for what I pay for it, it better be all I ever need... well that and a tank of gas to get my butt outta here!

Keith

that might be true...didnt mean to sound all stalkerish...lol...i dont plan on meeting up with them...and its good to know there are a few here thanks

Just giving you a ribbing, no harm intended. I'm up north a ways, but keep a look out, I've seen a few fellows post from that area.