1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Kizer C01C Sheepdog Ki4488A & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Dec 14 !

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Dec 15 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Osprey K/T and FireArms

Discussion in 'Osprey Knife & Tool' started by Osprey Knife & Tool, May 7, 2016.

1. Odaon

Odaon Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 13, 2009
    Agreed, I love mine!

Osprey Knife & Tool likes this.
  2. NoRest

NoRest Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 27, 2015
  3. Comprehensivist

Comprehensivist Platinum Member Platinum Member

Aug 23, 2008
    Small & mighty performers! :cool:

[​IMG]

Phil

4. M4Super90

M4Super90 Biochemical Superfreak Gold Member

Aug 26, 2008
    Hey Phil, is that your bear gun for hiking? :D

Working on a review recently. Prepic!

[​IMG]

5. M4Super90

Aug 26, 2008
    I've been wanting to try a Vildmark for some time. I was able to pick one up from @FeralGentleman at Ransom Wilderness Co. that has been riding in my web gear & pack (Service is outstanding and always surprise goodies in the package!!!). I should have got one of these earlier!!!! Now for the gratuitous pics...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. FeralGentleman

FeralGentleman RansomWildernessCo Dealer / Materials Provider

Nov 13, 2013
    I knew you would make that knife look even better. It seems right at home. I am really liking these black oxide finished knives.

The handle on the Vildmark is very comfortable no matter how you hold it. Chris did a great job refining it down to appeal to a larger enthusiast population who can get real picky over small details. I still like some of the more aggressive shaping and corners on a few models and earlier Ospreys, but the Vildmark is a real nice knife.

Comprehensivist and M4Super90 like this.
  7. M4Super90

Aug 26, 2008
    I agree. I've always appreciated the time Chris spends hand working the flats on his knives, but the black oxide is super utilitarian and kinda sexy.

The Vildmark handle is more comfortable than I thought. I think I need one in OD with black liners now. :D

8. Comprehensivist

Comprehensivist Platinum Member Platinum Member

Aug 23, 2008
    Nice choice on the Vildmark! I think it is Chris's best all around model so far with the thicker handle & tapered flats on the front as well as a very versatile pointy/guardless blade. There is that plus the fact that the blacked-out blade and handle matches up quite nicely with your sophisticated artillery. ;):thumbsup:

Are you talking to me? :D

Phil

9. FeralGentleman

FeralGentleman RansomWildernessCo Dealer / Materials Provider

Nov 13, 2013
    Probably everyone with a BladeForums account, myself included, would fit in there :)

10. Osprey Knife & Tool

Osprey Knife & Tool Moderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jun 4, 2014

Loving the Hardware shown here! Especially the Nutsack (Aka) Ammo pouch! And, the green tips Oh My!!! Thank you for sharing!