Osprey K/T Sales Mung Thread

I have an extra OK&T OD micarta trail hand that I might let go. Unused and unsharpened. That said you might grab the one from last night which helps Chris!
Thanks! I appreciate it.
I think you misread my post. I’m a huge fan of OD, but since I already have several - including one from Chris - I thought I’d try to diversify a little.
Also, no worries, I am definitely buying more from Chris :)

Fantastic batch today. A beauteous bounty of burl blades to beckon buyers.

Looking forward to the Vildmark in hand, the swedge on this is meant to be.

Thank you! I look forward to your feedback

Still missed the damn post :(

The Trailhand was my favorite of the bunch. Still unsure of the new model, but the addition of the swedge changes my opinion a little; that was a beauty dressed in maple. Great batch Chris

Thanks Danny! Sorry you where late to the party. I like the Trailhand too. It was hard to pick a favorite out of the burls today.

Awesome batch Chris! The OD Tusk is my favorite, but they're all amazing.

Thank you Orion! I thought you would like that one.

The Vildmark with the swedge was extremely tempting, but I was at a Super Bowl party and missed it. Great model, though. Love the proportions, and the leanness of the blade as opposed to the slightly shovel-like Shrike.

Game was actually worth watching though, just to see the little vein on Belichick's head throbbing.

Congratulations on this beautiful batch. The Vildmark for me is intriguing, especially with that swedge. I think it needs a proper introduction though to the fold. Maybe a FeralGentleman FeralGentleman review!
And that Trailhand! I’ve got three and that ought to be plenty but when you bring out those beautiful wood scales, it gets everyone’s attention especially mine.
This is merely my opinion, speaking specifically about scales [i could go on and on about how I love your knives in general] But..
Of all my knives I prefer the handle shapes, scale choices, and treatments including choice of woods, over anyone else’s! Anywhere!

Last edited:
Back