1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey folks! We're having a Becker Giveaway over in the Giveaway forum, check it out and have a chance to win a free Becker 4 Machax, Becker 5 Magnum Camp, or Becker 15 Short Trailing Point!

Osprey K/T Sales Mung Thread

Discussion in 'Osprey Knife & Tool' started by Osprey Knife & Tool, Jan 16, 2017.

1. M4Super90

M4Super90 Biochemical Superfreak Platinum Member

Aug 26, 2008
    I have a similar one-off and Mini-mushi and its my most carried of my OKTs by far. See my post here: What is your favorite model and why?

And some more pics here: Osprey K&T Comparison photos and here Osprey K/T Sheath Thread

2. Odaon

Odaon Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 13, 2009
    Will do! The main idea I was thinking about was something in really thin steel, ultra light, thin scales, in one of the smaller models, maybe the Tusk, maybe one of these Minis, or another small model. That would make a nice neck knife, or ride along when small game hunting.

Osprey Knife & Tool likes this.
  3. Odaon

Apr 13, 2009
  4. FeralGentleman

FeralGentleman Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 13, 2013
    The blue g10 Raptor was probably the best overall looking knife in the bunch. The Warthog hybrid looks interesting, and I wonder how it stacks up against the Trailhand's taller blade and more pronounced belly

@Osprey Knife & Tool tell us more of this antique Westinghouse. Do you only have pins in supply or is there some sheet material laying around for a handle.

5. Osprey Knife & Tool

Osprey Knife & Tool Moderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jun 4, 2014
    Thank you! I would be interested in hearing feed back on it when @adequacy gets it next week! As far as the pinstock, I am not sure I have anymore and it was I believe a special aquisition I made before Bladeshow, neat stuff, if you look at it closely it has a interesting weave pattern to it.

To answer the 2nd part of your question, I do have a rather large Block of some Natural Westinghouse antique micarta that I picked up at BladeShow, I think I remember the guy saying it was buried in the ground for a couple of decades, looked pretty cool to me so I got it, I am sure you will see it on a knife soon!

6. FeralGentleman

Nov 13, 2013
    It will be exciting to see what you do with it and what you put it on. It can be pretty stuff, specifically the end cuts. It's like the Bog Oak of micartas, except it looks good and probably way more durable too lol

7. Kalsu

Kalsu Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 26, 2010
    A little late to the party, but man that Mamushi is amazing!

The charcoal grey K2 Raptor looks amazing as well.

Then to top it all off there is the carbon fiber Raptor in the sales thread.

I have been wanting a Raptor for a while and those two are fine examples. I am going to have to find a way...:D

8. MajorD

MajorD Gold Member Gold Member Basic Member

Mar 18, 2007
    It's very surprising to see that Razorback still there. That handle material is very cool.

Coach23 and Osprey Knife & Tool like this.
  9. Coach23

Coach23 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 30, 2015
    @MajorD I totally agree with you, it was my pick of the batch!

10. Osprey Knife & Tool

Osprey Knife & Tool Moderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jun 4, 2014
    Bump;):D

11. Osprey Knife & Tool

Jun 4, 2014
    I need to bump the unlock back 30 minutes sorry guy's 4:30 Unlock

12. Warrior108

Warrior108 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Sooooo today Osprey K/T stands for Osprey Knife Tease ?

13. FeralGentleman

Nov 13, 2013
    I have not had this much knife selection ADHD on a batch of knives in quite some time

14. Osprey Knife & Tool

Jun 4, 2014
    Preview is up, I apologize for the delay, I ran into a time crunch!

15. Odaon

Apr 13, 2009
    Amazing bunch of knives Chris! Congrats to everyone who got the one they wanted.

@Warrior108 uh oh. Starting on the Osage kick... ;)

16. Osprey Knife & Tool

Jun 4, 2014

Thanks Odaon, I miss doing some wood!
    Go Jerry!!! :D:D

Odaon likes this.
  17. Odaon

Apr 13, 2009
    Wood or synthetic, seems like it doesn't matter what you do, they all turn out amazing and sell like crazy. :thumbsup:

18. Wurrwulf

Wurrwulf Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 3, 2015
    That's the best piece of Cocobolo I've ever seen. Absolutely stunning! The Black Ash is phenomenal, as well.

Osprey Knife & Tool and Dritios like this.
  19. Warrior108

Warrior108 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Apr 24, 2012
    I can keep it to one ..
    I can keep it to one ..
    I can keep it to one ..
    I can keep it to one ..

Tekton and Osprey Knife & Tool like this.
  20. Osprey Knife & Tool

Jun 4, 2014

Uh uh, Lol

Choppaman likes this.