Osprey K/T Sales Mung Thread

That Mini Mushi looks like a handy little knife! I would love to hear some thoughts from whoever ends up with it!

Nice batch as usual, Chris. I've been dreaming up some other specs on a couple of your models that I wouldn't mind owning... haha! I think I'll have to save those ideas for a little while, still gotta get that Warthog from you before I start coveting something else! :D

I have a similar one-off and Mini-mushi and its my most carried of my OKTs by far. See my post here: What is your favorite model and why?

And some more pics here: Osprey K&T Comparison photos and here Osprey K/T Sheath Thread

Thanks! Its a cool new model, the handle is the same as a Tusk size wise and your pinky tucks right behing the butt of the knife nicely!

Let me know when you are ready to share those Ideas, I am always open to your guys input!

Will do! The main idea I was thinking about was something in really thin steel, ultra light, thin scales, in one of the smaller models, maybe the Tusk, maybe one of these Minis, or another small model. That would make a nice neck knife, or ride along when small game hunting.

The blue g10 Raptor was probably the best overall looking knife in the bunch. The Warthog hybrid looks interesting, and I wonder how it stacks up against the Trailhand's taller blade and more pronounced belly

Osprey Knife & Tool Osprey Knife & Tool tell us more of this antique Westinghouse. Do you only have pins in supply or is there some sheet material laying around for a handle.

The blue g10 Raptor was probably the best overall looking knife in the bunch. The Warthog hybrid looks interesting, and I wonder how it stacks up against the Trailhand's taller blade and more pronounced belly

Osprey Knife & Tool Osprey Knife & Tool tell us more of this antique Westinghouse. Do you only have pins in supply or is there some sheet material laying around for a handle.

Thank you! I would be interested in hearing feed back on it when @adequacy gets it next week! As far as the pinstock, I am not sure I have anymore and it was I believe a special aquisition I made before Bladeshow, neat stuff, if you look at it closely it has a interesting weave pattern to it.

To answer the 2nd part of your question, I do have a rather large Block of some Natural Westinghouse antique micarta that I picked up at BladeShow, I think I remember the guy saying it was buried in the ground for a couple of decades, looked pretty cool to me so I got it, I am sure you will see it on a knife soon!

To answer the 2nd part of your question, I do have a rather large Block of some Natural Westinghouse antique micarta that I picked up at BladeShow, I think I remember the guy saying it was buried in the ground for a couple of decades, looked pretty cool to me so I got it, I am sure you will see it on a knife soon!

It will be exciting to see what you do with it and what you put it on. It can be pretty stuff, specifically the end cuts. It's like the Bog Oak of micartas, except it looks good and probably way more durable too lol

A little late to the party, but man that Mamushi is amazing!

The charcoal grey K2 Raptor looks amazing as well.

Then to top it all off there is the carbon fiber Raptor in the sales thread.

I have been wanting a Raptor for a while and those two are fine examples. I am going to have to find a way...:D

Back