Osprey K/T Sales Thread 10/27/16 (Sold Out)

Welcome to Osprey Knife & Tool Thursdays

All of my offerings are made in small batches 100% by me Chris Linton
I hope you enjoy and good luck!

Guidelines-

*Please quote the whole description in your post when you claim a knife.

*Please do not edit your post.

*I have instituted a 2 knife limit per post when claiming knives.

*The buyer is responsible for knowing the laws in their municipality regarding ownership!

Payments & Shipping-

*Payment may be made to Paypal (Ospreyknifeandtool@gmail.com)

*Domestic US shipping is included in the price of the knife.

*International shipping is $45 Flat Rate, even with multiple knives.

*Please allow for 2-4 business days for processing and shipping

*Please include the description of the knife in the payment notes

Kiridashi
3/32 (.107") CPM154
OAL 5 3/4”
Cutting Edge 1 5/8”
$60.00

**(Had an issue with the etching on this one so I discounted it a bit because of the blemish)**
Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

EDU
3/32" (.102") CPM154 , SFT
OD green Linen Micarta (Sandblasted)
OAL 6 3/8’
Blade 3”
$185.00

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Ferox
3/16" (.218) CPM154 Tapered Tang
Thunderstorm Kevlar Bolster w/ Double Black canvas Micarta over TS Kevler (Micarta only Sandblasted)
OAL 11 1/8
Blade 6 3/8
$485.00 (Sold)

**(The sharpening Choil is a one off feature exclusive to this particular knife only)**
**(Clip is zero ground, not sharp but can be easily sharpened at buyers request)**

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Thank you for looking

Chris Linton
Osprey Knife & Tool​

Last edited:
Heck of a batch Chris! If that EDU was scandi ground my account would be less $185, or whatever the cost would be. :thumbup:

Heck of a batch Chris! If that EDU was scandi ground my account would be less $185, or whatever the cost would be. :thumbup:

Thanks Odaon, I have one set aside for the wish list thread that will be scandi ground. I believe it was you that asked for one.

:thumbup: I look forward to it! That or a Ranger is next on my list!

Chris that Ferox is sweet! The handle combo looks fantastic! :thumbup::thumbup:

Yup, the Ferox is gorgeous. I like the blasted black micarta better than carbon fiber with the kevlar.

Get it Gus!

The little dashi is a sweet, economical utility blade, letter opener, box cutter, carver or whatever. The EDU is even better for most of those tasks. Some great stuff here

Yup, the Ferox is gorgeous. I like the blasted black micarta better than carbon fiber with the kevlar.

Get it Gus!

The little dashi is a sweet, economical utility blade, letter opener, box cutter, carver or whatever. The EDU is even better for most of those tasks. Some great stuff here

Kiridashis are even handy when putting a new tip on a pool cue. :-)

Jump to 2:30 to check that part out
[video=youtube;d0TKkgHfL4s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0TKkgHfL4s[/video]

Get it Gus!

I would Danny, but I already got my grail Ferox! [emoji106][emoji6]

42aa78b16fc5da6f2abf30b96dae3149.jpg
2109022ae46085c89a25866cec24eb31.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kiridashis are even handy when putting a new tip on a pool cue. :-)

Jump to 2:30 to check that part out
[video=youtube;d0TKkgHfL4s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0TKkgHfL4s[/video]
Super cool video, the bar cues around here aren't so well maintained. At least one Kiridashi is very handy to have.

I would Danny, but I already got my grail Ferox!

Come on Gus, that's your street Ferox.... you need one for church too

Sorry Chris, I'm done cluttering this one up. Someone really needs that EDU in their life, it's a very well executed knife for that size range.

Super cool video, the bar cues around here aren't so well maintained. At least one Kiridashi is very handy to have.

Sorry Chris, I'm done cluttering this one up. Someone really needs that EDU in their life, it's a very well executed knife for that size range.

Ha ha!:thumbup::D Yeah your right Danny, I need a church Ferox Bowie!

Ferox
3/16" (.218) CPM154 Tapered Tang
Thunderstorm Kevlar Bolster w/ Double Black canvas Micarta over TS Kevler (Micarta only Sandblasted)
OAL 11 1/8
Blade 6 3/8
$485.00

Sold Via PM

No need for an apology, I don't mind at all. The video was pretty cool and interesting. I didn't know you could use a Kiridashi for that. And I dont think that one is a Church Ferox more like a Club Ferox its got some bling to it. I would say a white handled one would be a good church Ferox.

I have a question about the Kiridashi. Because of the grind is there such a thing as a left- vs right hand Kiridashi?

I have a question about the Kiridashi. Because of the grind is there such a thing as a left- vs right hand Kiridashi?
Thats a great question, and yes there is. This is a right handed Kiridashi, a left handed would have the chisel grind on the other side. I have made a few lefties, I might put one up this Thursday!

Thats a great question, and yes there is. This is a right handed Kiridashi, a left handed would have the chisel grind on the other side. I have made a few lefties, I might put one up this Thursday!

That would be great. I'm still hoping to get a raptor in CPM154 or S35VN too.

Back