Osprey Knife & Tool Sales Thread 1/28/18 (Sold Out)

Let us know how you like the Vildmark Choppa.......I was intrigued by this one as well.

Chris, before you ship it out would you be kind enough to provide a measurement of the lower part of the handle. Here's hoping that it may fall into a 4.25" range to provide a nice full size grip for those of us with larger hands :cool:

Let us know how you like the Vildmark Choppa.......I was intrigued by this one as well.
Will do! It's a slightly larger model but that is not a concern for me. We all know Chris's knives cut like a razor so I'll be interested in balance and feel in my hand. I like a knife that melts into your hands. I'll give you an update once I get it! :thumbsup:

I wouldn't mind knowing that lower handle measurement as well Osprey Knife & Tool Osprey Knife & Tool prom52 prom52

Chris, before you ship it out would you be kind enough to provide a measurement of the lower part of the handle. Here's hoping that it may fall into a 4.25" range to provide a nice full size grip for those of us with larger hands :cool:

Will do! It's a slightly larger model but that is not a concern for me. We all know Chris's knives cut like a razor so I'll be interested in balance and feel in my hand. I like a knife that melts into your hands. I'll give you an update once I get it! :thumbsup:

I wouldn't mind knowing that lower handle measurement as well Osprey Knife & Tool Osprey Knife & Tool prom52 prom52

The bottom inside measurement of the handlenis 3.87” its about an 1/16”-1/8” longer in that portion of the handle than the (K) Apache.

With out giving to much information away just yet. I had very specific measurement requirements given to me for this design. I designed and named this knife in collaboration with reputable Survivalist/Bushcrafter.
You should see more of the Vildmark soon!

The bottom inside measurement of the handlenis 3.87” its about an 1/16”-1/8” longer in that portion of the handle than the (K) Apache.

With out giving to much information away just yet. I had very specific measurement requirements given to me for this design. I designed and named this knife in collaboration with reputable Survivalist/Bushcrafter.
You should see more of the Vildmark soon!
I have an apache and it fits very well. I think this will hit the same mark! Looking forward to getting it and see more.

Here is what is currently available for purchase!

Poon Tip Tusk-
3/32" (.096") CPM154 Tapered Tang
Double Black Canvas Micarta over Ruby Red G10 (Sandblasted)
Natural pin out and Lanyard Tube
OAL 6"
Blade 2 1/2"
2.560z
$280.00 (Sold)

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Mamushi-
3/32' (.091") CPM154 Tapered Tang
Natural Canvas Micarta (Sandblasted)
over Orange w/ black accent liner