Osprey Knife & Tool Thursdays Coming Soon! Inaugural Sale 7/14/16

I have decided I will post My weekly sales thread on Thursdays at 9pm Eastern Standard time. The First one will be next Thursday July 14th. I will post a preview at 8:45 and will unlock the thread at 9. I will run it like Fiddleback Fridays and W.A. Surls Wednesday. This seems to be the most logical choice considering this is how most of my customer base is accustomed to purchasing my knives.

I appreciate everyone's support and patience I make this transition.

See you guy's there!

Last edited:
I'll be there as well.

I'd wish you luck, but I don't think you need it, Chris.

Osprey takes flight......looking forward to your inaugural sale Chris :thumbup:

Watching the buildup on face book has me intrigued and hoping the timing is right. I need a Mamushi in my life :)

I'm looking forward to this Thursday!

Forgive me if you've already answered this somewhere, but approx. how many knives do you see yourself making available for each OK&T Thursday? Lastly - thank you for agreeing to immediately cancel any sales with other parties should I see a knife that I must have after it's already been claimed...after all, it would not be fair if someone else got my knife!

I'm looking forward to this Thursday!

Forgive me if you've already answered this somewhere, but approx. how many knives do you see yourself making available for each OK&T Thursday? Lastly - thank you for agreeing to immediately cancel any sales with other parties should I see a knife that I must have after it's already been claimed...after all, it would not be fair if someone else got my knife!

As of right now I am planning on starting off with 3-5 a week. I will adjust accordingly

Haha thats pretty funny!:D
I Don't recall making that agreement.

Back