1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 21 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Kizer Megatherium!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Knives Megatherium, Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, May 25; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Osprey Nest Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Osprey Knife & Tool' started by Apocryphiliac, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Apocryphiliac

Apocryphiliac Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 18, 2017
    Here’s a big shout out to @Coach23 who offered to send me his Warthog (Glowhog) to try it out no strings attached. Of course, once I had it to EDC a little, I fell in love with it and realized I had to make it official. A great guy who trusted this random internet stranger to not simply make off with his awesome cutlery, didn’t pressure me at any point to let him know if I was going to pay him for it, and offered too good of a deal on top of that.

Always feels great to make new friends around here. Thanks again, brother!

varga49, Oyster, Choppaman and 4 others like this.
  2. Coach23

Coach23 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 30, 2015
    Thanks for the kind words Brother! It was a pleasure talking Knives with you:thumbsup: Super happy you like the Warthog, but more importantly it was awesome to make a new OKT friend!

varga49, Oyster, Choppaman and 5 others like this.
  3. MTBmonkey

MTBmonkey Gold Member Gold Member

May 18, 2017
    I have done multiple deals with both of these guys @Coach23 & @Apocryphiliac, and they both ROCK! These guys are solid and a big part of the reason that I really appreciate hanging out and dealing on Bladeforums....and then I buy tooooo many blades! Seriously, ...good people!

And...a good deal on an @Osprey Knife & Tool just might be one of the best ways to make an instant bro for life!

Oyster, Coach23, Choppaman and 4 others like this.
  4. Apocryphiliac

Apocryphiliac Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 18, 2017
    :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Thanks buddy, and back at you! Would make a deal with you any day. ;)

varga49, MTBmonkey, Coach23 and 2 others like this.
  5. Coach23

Coach23 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 30, 2015
    Thanks Brother, it has been a pleasure dealing with you on knives and becoming friends:thumbsup:

varga49 and MTBmonkey like this.