• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

OT, Case knives and Opinel

jlhoffman74

Basic Member
Case knives will come with box and the Old Timer and others will not.

Old Timer 108OT and CV steel. "Schrade N.Y. USA" tang stamp. Sawcut Delrin covers. Excellent walk-n-talk! Great condition, no wobble all blades are tight with pull of 5 , very sharp. Some peppering.
Price SOLD

Case 6254 Trapper in peachseed amber bone and CV steel. 2019.Centered and Excellent walk-n-talk. Lightly used but never sharpened. Some light patina but could be flitzed off.
Price $45.00

Case 62131 Canoe with peachseed amber bone and CV steel.
2020.Centered and great walk-n-talk. Lightly used but never sharpened. Light patina but could be flitzed off. Price $45.00

Case 62032 texas jack with amber bone and CV steel. 2019, Centered and great walk-n-talk. Lightly used but never sharpened. Some patina but could be flitzed off. Price $45.00

Case TB101117 sway back jack with black g10 and SS in a satin finish. 2020, Centered and great walk-n-talk. Never used. Price SOLD

Opinel no.6 with inox steel blade, leather lanyard and bone bead. Never used. Also including for free a Lux Solingen with rosewood covers and carbon steel blade, used but very sharp!
Price $20.00

(Paypal only - as goods). Free shipping.

Though I reserve the right to sell to whom I choose:
First "I'll take it" secures purchase power (will also check time stamps); please follow up with Paypal payment to jlhoffman74@windstream.net , Please pay promptly - I reserve the right to terminate a potential sale if payment is not sent within a reasonable time. I will ship once payment is confirmed.

Buyer agrees that they are 18 years or older and that the knives are in compliance with the laws in their area.
**All sales are final**
If you have any questions please PM me.
Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Back