OT: Lest we laden the Cantina with ponderous topics

My coworkers thought I was eccentric for trying to take a buck with a 5" Voyager. This guy has me beat all over the place.

Good to see he got his venison.

Yvsa: how the heck did you get so far ahead of me in post count? You're nearly at the 9,000 mark!

Satori: was your 5" Voyager a clip point, or does it have a tanto blade like mine?

Rusty said:
Yvsa: how the heck did you get so far ahead of me in post count? You're nearly at the 9,000 mark!
I've just got a lot of time on my hands little Bro.;) :D
And what's really strange is that I'm not here as much as I once was. I haven't quite figured that out yet.:(

Rusty: Tanto. I do a lot of prying. I don't believe that I'll ever carry any other style of knife at work. Snapped off too many clip and spear points in the past.

That link was one of the few which fell into 'remember rest of my life' category.

munk

I wonder if there is even a DSM-IV diagnosis for what's wrong with that @sshole.

This is the type of mentality that finds it sporting to sodomize the mentally handicapped :mad:

Seeing as only the "underkilled" will get back up, I prefer overkill. :D:rolleyes:

A ninja bear referance just popped into my head.

I think this would be good for all hunting. Now the gun grabbers will let us all own mountian howitzers.

Back