OT: The Fat Lady's warming up

She ain't singing just yet, but it won't be long now. Our replacements arrived at "O-dark-thirty" this morning. After letting them catch some Z's, we've been hard at it getting them briefed up and settled in. Soon, really soon, a drab gray, but incredibly beautiful, aircraft, is going to be humming a very special tune and that fat gal's going to be singin' her head off for me and my guys.:) :) :) :)

Sarge

Only seven thousand, seven hundred, and eighty three miles to home!!:D :) :D :)

Don't get buck fever. An old timer like you, Sarge, probably won't but some of the kids might. Watch'em.

I can keep 'em squared away until we hit Europe Uncle, I might have to hog tie 'em there to keep 'em out of mischief.

Lots to do and little time left to do it. Y'all won't hear from me again for a little while, but when you do I'll be home.:D

Sarge

Keep your eyes open and stay safe. The UN just fell down on their collective fat A$$ this afternoon. The new Iraqi Inspection protocol is a perfect repetition of the one that failed in 98. It is not going to hold water. I am sure yellow lights have started going green all over the board.

n2s

Letter from Dr. Ram

Dear Aunt,
Thank you very much for your lovely reply.
I was started to worry. May I have your contact number please! Sorry, the number that I received from my dad is not correct.
Please forgive me, I have lost your number in myold mobile.
I am glad to hear that you are safe from Corona and your relatives as well.
Definitely, you can tell and assure your clients that Ram hasn’t forgot their help and almost their to go back and serve Nepalese people. Sadly, this medical profession and study is very long and not easy to pass the exam.
I am almost last year of my residency but need to pass the exam.
In the mean time, my family life was not helping for my study. Recently, I divorced with my Nepali wife. So again single and now I can give more time for my study.
If everything go as I planned then in 2 years time I shall be working in Nepal. But I need to finish my final exam which are very difficult.
I am sure life and business must be very difficult for you after corona.
As you know nothing last forever in this world. Everything has its end.
Please look after yourself and take care of yourself.
With lot of thanks and love,
Ram.

Back