• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

OTE's Independence Day sale

on_the_edge

Gold Member
Up for sale are the pictured knives. All knives are new, unused, as received from Busse or Swamp Rat. The sheaths are used, but in excellent condition. They are as new except for their appearance.

All prices include shipping and insurance CONUS with payment by USPS MO. I can take PP if you add 3.5%. Also, if we have had a good deal before (and there are many), I can take a personal check.

Also, if you buy 2 knives, you can take $10 off their combined price. Buy 3 and take off $15.

The first "I'll take ____" in this thread gets it. Good luck, everyone!

Last edited:
Trade offer sent on the Chopweiler.
I also have a LNIB BM 930 and a like new Surefire E1L I would trade for the Mojo.
Thanks

OH BTW I will take the Howling Rat sheath.
I can drop a M.O. in the mail tomorrow.
THANKS

BTTT with price reductions all the way around.

I will also entertain trades for a Hinderer XM-18 or select custom fixed blades, such as a Blue Collar style knife from Burt Foster, for example.

I will also entertain trades on leather sheaths from select makers. Specifically, I am looking to get a dangler/Dundee rig for my Busse SHBM. :D

Final price drops.

If you want a knife for less than the listed price, $10 off two and $15 off three still applies. Still interested in select customs. :D

Back