Photos Our ABC's - Join In! (All Knife Styles)

Ray Laconico Fossmine

94xzrez.jpg

After using up three knives this morning, I probably shouldn't do this if I want something fresh for all 26, but I do have lots more knives than that. Someone liked an older post of this one earlier today and a carbon Fiber Franken does seem a good Fit here.

YiYaO59.jpg

View attachment 1376178 View attachment 1376177 F is for Fantoni the only company that produced CPM S-125-V bladed knives to the best of my knowledge.

With an F for FYI, my Friend, my Andrei Biryukov Sigma, back at Post #184, is bladed with S125V. I also own another of AB's in that steel that's currently sitting in a shipping black hole in Khimki after clearing customs, and is hopefully not in the pocket of some unscrupulous handler or clerk.

tsCPvNN.jpg

Last edited:
Well, “to the best of my knowledge” did not include Andrei. I have not heard of him. Does anyone advertise or sell his stuff? Is it factory or custom? Can’t have too many makers pushing the boundaries (for my money). Nice looking knife by the way.

Well, “to the best of my knowledge” did not include Andrei. I have not heard of him. Does anyone advertise or sell his stuff? Is it factory or custom? Can’t have too many makers pushing the boundaries (for my money). Nice looking knife by the way.
Thanks. I'll PM you a link to stay within bounds and a little info so as not to stray too Far off-topic.

Back