Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please cancel my membership.

You realize they don't do that, right?
Just like in every other thread where someone gets huffy and demands to be deleted/cancelled, it ain't gonna happen, because that's not how it works around here.

You keep saying you're gone, you ask about canxing your membership, but you still keep posting AFTER requesting the cancellation.

So either you have an evil twin who has stolen your password, or you have multiple personalities.

The membership cancellation button is in the upper right corner - it says "LOG OUT".

To cancel your membership, simply log out and never re-log in, i.e., be out, never come back, go away, what ever.

You keep threatening to, so just do it. Log out and never come back. So simple even a 6 year old could do it.

And he just posted again in the same sub-forum (swords) that got him so spun up in the first place. ...???? I thought he wanted to be gone???

Last edited:
Hey if RayRay's not gonna use his gold membership can we donate it to a needy registered user? That would be economically.... something, I don't know but at least it wouldn't waste a good gold membership. If Spark donated it could he take it as a tax deduction? Hey $30 here, $60 there you get enough people leaving it adds up. Of course they'd have to really leave when they say they are. :rolleyes:

Raymond1000, if you would just take your concerns to W&C and get it out of your system, then everything would calm down and be cool. Don't be afeard, get in there and tell Horseclover what you think of him and his historical sources!

Given you were posting well after the request one could easily extrapolate that you were not wanting to actually leave... ;)

Or as that joke about the Bear and the Hunter went "you are really not coming here for the hunting are you ?" ... :D

Only a fool pays a forum money, just to be disrespected by mods

Hey raymond! If you want your account closed you could always do what this guy did!

But maybe you don't really want to be out since you were logged in 2 days ago, which is 5 days after you said you were out and wanted your account closed. Annnnddddd.....you made at least 12 posts in other threads after you wanted out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back