Over My Knife Addiction .... I think! (PART DEUCE)

I think I really am over my knife addiction now! I was just offered a cheap type swiss army knife which retails for $2.00 at 50% off and I turned it down!
biggrin.gif

Mark
AKTI Member #A000003
smile.gif

------------------
" Knife Collectors Are Sharp People! "

If your over it, then you'll be the first.
I hear it's a terminal condition!
smile.gif

------------------
If it's stupid but works, then it isn't stupid.

Nope, you are not over it. Yoou looked at it. But you are a "Sharp People", you know a $2.00 knife isn't worth a quarter, much less a dollar.
Give it up, it's terminal.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

I'm sorry.

Medical science has already determined that there is no cure for knifeaholism. You should let go of the false hope and go back on your medication. Just increase the dosage to at least one knife per month, and you'll be fine.

Ha Ha Ha
smile.gif
Ha Ha HA

If Mark is so over his knife addiction, why is he still posting here on the forum and why would he even consider buying a cheap SAK?
wink.gif

Is this the same Mark that used to buy 2 of everything?

Please say it ain't so Mark, if it happens to you it could happen to me, too! Yikes!

------------------
~Greg~

Hmmm... I think someone should come up with a chewing gum that's shaped like a knife, something like Nicorette, to stave off any craving to buy knives... hehehehe... LOL!!!
smile.gif

Dan

Every time I thinks me is over the knife addiction I sees another knife me wants or just gotta have. It is a life long addiction.Even people around you know that you are addicted so they encourage you to buy another knife, and the rush is on.-)

Holy Cow ... ~Greg~ (Kodiak PA), I think you stumbled on something here! I am still addicted or I wouldn't even come here!
frown.gif

I guess it is hopeless
frown.gif

Thanks to the rest of you all as well!
Ah what the heck, if you can't beat 'em, join them! Misery loves company, right?
smile.gif

Mark
AKTI Member #A000003

YES, the answer is to be miserable
wink.gif
along with the rest of us and to talk about how miserable you are each time you buy a new knife!!!

And then you've got to wallow some more in the misery each time you post a review of your new knife!

Misery does love company. Let's get miserable!
smile.gif

Yaaaa Bob Irons!

LET'S ALL STAY MISERABLE HERE!!!

Hey guys, you know what just came to mind? Mike and Spark have a lot to do with our misery here. With these forums of theirs that they created, I think is what's putting us all over the edge with our knife addictions!
wink.gif

Does anyone else agree?

Mark
AKTI Member #A000003
smile.gif

------------------
" Knife Collectors Are Sharp People! "

I taped a baby Spydie to my arm (like a patch) but it didn't do much good.It only reminded me to check BFC more often!

------------------
"To grow older is inevitable.To grow UP is optional."

***laugh***giggle***laugh

Oh man, that's really being addicted!
A knife patch
biggrin.gif

Good one AlaChoctaw ... you may to need to wear it longer than you did, sometimes it takes a while
wink.gif

Mark

Back