Own any knife?

Warenski King Tut Dagger

...or a Smatchet.

The Warenski Kukri, the most beautiful kukri ever made.

orig.jpg

For something a bit more EDC'able, probably a Hinderer or William Henry.

Probably a Custom Ken Onion Blur credit of photo goes to the person over on JD. My second would probably be a R.J. Martin Overkill.
1215674213-Onion_Carved_Blur_1.jpg

Attachments

• imgres.jpg
    imgres.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 6
  • imgres.jpg
    imgres.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 7
If I could have any knife in the world it would be the Buck 110 that my father gave to me that was later stolen from me.

My work allows me to carry any knife I wish. For the last three years, it's been the Benchmade Mini-Grip.

Warenski -Gem of the Orient. Sold for $2.1 million. Obviously I wouldn't edc this one. :) but it would fund my daughter's education. And a bunch of other knife purchases. :D
a97049_g028_6-expensive.jpg

I already have the knife, the gun, and the woman. The car I always wanted I can't fit in, so three out of four will have to do.

Gareth Bull Warlock, or Peter Rassenti Druid, or Farid K2. I'm easy like that.

I thought he was asking if you could own any knife in the work place. I guess he meant "world".

Thats why I left my comment about the stanley lolol. I can carry anything I like at work...

Same. My boss has been known to wander the warehouse playing with a balisong trainer, and our IT guy used to have a collection of katanas and machetes in his office. So far all of our warehouse workers are knife addicts, so we carry all kinds of stuff just because we can :p

Oh geez tough question.
Either a Hinderer XM-18 Spanto orange or brown G-10...
OR
ZT 300.....

The real problem is getting access to more knives to make an informed decision.

Doesn't matter how pretty it is if the handle is too short ;)

A CRK Sebenza or Umnumzaan set up for left hand carry with a July 12th birthday (same day as my own). My grail knife if anyone's wondering.

Last edited:
Back