(Owner Found!) Lost a Sebenza Recently?

I guess cutlerylover just posted up a vid on this topic. I was watching it and thought the thread sounded famaliar. It would be an awesome story and i'm sure make the knife even that more special if the person who lost it got it back. Hope theres a happy ending (as in they get the knife back... :-])

Sorry to hear that someone lost such a valued possession. It is very good of you to do the right thing. I hope it is returned to its rightful owner soon. It's refreshing to read that there are still some people with a conscience out there.

It's been a couple months or so, but at last, the owner has been found. All the details I asked for have checked out and, while the internet bars 100% certainty, it's damn near close. Cutlerylover/Jeff has the name and channel of the owner but I hope you understand that I ought not to reveal it here.

A special thanks to Jaxx for being extra helpful and doing the legwork on other forums. And thank you to all of you for your words of encouragement and support, as well as your patience and understanding. You folks are good people :)

If any admin or mod would like to close this thread, please feel free to do so any time. Case finally closed!

~DH

Wow, that's great! Maybe the lucky owner can show us the knife?

That is awesome! I would like to see what this knife looked like:) can you post some pics now?

It ain't all that often where we hear that a lost knife makes its way back home though the kindness of others, so that's some really freakin' good news right here, man! Thanks for taking the time & effort to reunite them. :cool::thumbup:

You and your friend have some good karma comin'. :)

This is why I like the knife community so much. Good form, and thanks to, all who helped the owner get their knife back.

Wow ! I'm surprised the owner was found.

Way to go DemonHide. Great thing you've done here.

And thanks to Jaxx and others that helped.

Wow! What a good ending to this story. Your kindness and honesty are much appreciated in this day and age.. When often times considering the general public - they are very rare.

Back