"PAGE 16" Handforged Damascus Steel Heart 2

Jerry Busse

Back in the early 1980’s I did a bit of forging. . . mostly blacksmithing at the fair. I learned how to forge weld and then to make Damascus. This is a very unusual piece of Damascus I had made and then turned into a Miniature Steel Heart 2 in the mid- 90’s . . . . I will handle it with black canvas grips before shipping. I don’t make Damascus anymore, so I suppose that makes this a VERY rare piece. I will attach another pic to this to show it’s diminutive size.
Damascus_SH2.jpg

Damascus_Mini.jpg

To Order, Please click here:

[http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325404

PRICES WILL BE ADDED TO THIS POST LATER THIS EVENING PRIOR TO THE START OF THE BUSSE COMBAT EXTRAVAGANZAAAAAAA!!!!!

I don't need any more pics.

Jerry -- Just put on the same handles as my Birch Knob Polar Drop.
attachment.php

Man! That is a sweeeeeeet knife! Yeah, finished pics are a must.

I'm not sure what HOG got this awsome blade, but I'd start by asking Porkducci. :eek: It is a SH after all. :D

The heck with it... gimme all 3!

RVO3VOM that little sweetheart is very cool. You still got it don't cha bro?

Solstice said:
The heck with it... gimme all 3!

RVO3VOM that little sweetheart is very cool. You still got it don't cha bro?

Oh yeah. The BKPD is not going anywhere. I've decided not to sell or trade any of my Busses ever again. Two years without the MOAB was tough enough. I don't want to go through that again.

RVO3VOM said:
I'm not sure what HOG got this awsome blade, but I'd start by asking Porkducci. :eek: It is a SH after all. :D

It wasn't me, I'm not into "mini" knives, now if it had been a full size model, I would have been all over it!

:confused:

jublixbear666 said:
the one and only Damascus Steel Heart is mine all mine...sayith the Jublixbear...INFI for ever....

We don't believe you, we would need to see pictures!

randucci said:
We don't believe you, we would need to see pictures!

I'll second that...where's the proof bro? Pictures...we need pictures!!!

jublixbear666 said:
the one and only Damascus Steel Heart is mine all mine...sayith the Jublixbear...INFI for ever....
DUDE!!!!!!
email me a pic.... stick it on a scanner, copyier, ditto machine, STONE SLAB!....
whatever!!!! I MUST SEE IT!
I'll post them for you, if you need me to.

I didnt know Jerry ever made Damascus, Jerry how about another run of your special blend?

Back