Paging Mr Houser???

Hello,
I've been the satisfied owner of a 880sp since a couple of years,but I would like to send my knife in for some "issues".
If unfolded,the blade has some vertical and horizontal bladeplay and the liner-lock engages way to far to the other liner.

Since this is the first time I send a knife in for "repair"(?),and I live in the Netherlands,could someone from Buck please tell me how I should handle this?
(Time is no issue,since I have a Solution 888 on it's way to me,as we speak!!);)

Thanks for any advice!!!

Raoul...

I'll just send it to :
B K
C S
660 S. Lochsa St
Post Falls, ID 83854
(800) 326-2825 x7020

...and see what happens???

It will be the first time I send in a knife for some TLC......,I look forward to it!

Thanks y'all!

Raoul...

I forwarded this to Joe but you answered yourself just fine. Send it in.

Be sure to mark it keepsake if you want that very knife back and not a replacement.

Raoul,
I sure can't argue with my boss! :D
By all means, send it in and we will take care of it for you. I would recomend that you send it to my attention. Just put
Attention: Joe Houser
on the outside of the box. I would avoid using any kind of envelope for such a long trip. They can tear open and your knife would be lost.
Hope this helps.

Wow....!
Thanks a lot!!!
The knife has no sentimental value to me,so it will not be marked (but thank you very much for explaining, Mr Buck!!!):thumbup:
I will send it in today but,like I said....,no rush because I always have a couple of BB's (Backup-Buck) at hand!:D

Respectfully,
Raoul...

Parcel inbound for the Buck team........,should be there next week!

Respectfully,
Raoul...

Back