1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

paid subscriptions

Discussion in 'Tech Support, General Q&A, Site Feedback & More' started by keithf, Jun 29, 2012.

1. keithf

keithf KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 29, 2006
    I recently bought a subscription via paypal ref # 4LXJ25ZMQZ3Y ( knifemaker ) and have been trying to upgrade user groups but the dialog box tells me that I can't. I know I am as my daughter keeps telling me that I am a technilogical dinosaur but what the!:eek: If I had hair to pull out I would! Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers Keith

Last edited: Jul 7, 2012
  2. JTR357

JTR357

Sep 10, 2007
    If you used paypal,it'll take a few days for Spark to process it manually.

3. Morrow

Morrow Don't make this weird Staff Member Super Mod

Apr 11, 2007
    Your membership isn't active yet. Hopefully Spark will get you hooked up soon.

4. keithf

keithf KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 29, 2006
    Hey thanks guys for the heads up.I did pay with paypal so I'll have to wait.
    Cheers Keith

5. Karda

Karda Banned BANNED

Jun 1, 2007
    You might want to edit your transaction number into the original post, so that the Admin can look it up and get you fixed up.

6. keithf

May 29, 2006
    Thanks Karda, did that today, fingers crossed and will wait for a responce.
    Cheers Keith

7. keithf

May 29, 2006
    Thanks for your help Karda. Edited it the 8th still no responce, I am a patient man, ..... to a point.
    Cheers Keith

8. RevDevil

RevDevil Super Evil Supermod Staff Member Super Mod

Nov 9, 2009
    Sit back and relax, you'll be gold soon enough. ;)

9. keithf

May 29, 2006
    All good, if I could unclench my teeth I'd relax! Just kidding. Thanks again for everyones help.
    Cheers Keith

10. RevDevil

RevDevil Super Evil Supermod Staff Member Super Mod

Nov 9, 2009
    Dewd, your orange for the win!