1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  2. Week 42 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    an Kizer Vanguard V4516A1 Domin Folding Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Palin presides over Turkey Slaughter

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by falcon72, Nov 21, 2008.

1. falcon72

falcon72

Mar 11, 2008
    Apparently, Gov Palin went to the local Turkey farm to pardon the turkey destined for her table. Afterward, she gave an interview. Check out "Hank" in the background. If she is going to have ANY chance in the future, she needs better handlers.

Quote "This was fun".
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036677/vp/27838743#27838743

2. hardheart

hardheart

Sep 19, 2001
    they have to kill the turkeys before we eat them?

I thought she was sold as a female governor who was outdoorsy enough to know how to hunt and clean game.

3. Fiddleback

Fiddleback Knifemaker Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 19, 2005
    Man, She's so hot.

4. nate3993

nate3993

Jul 29, 2008

Hell yeah:D

5. Rockywolf

Rockywolf Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 16, 2005
    She is hot. Wonder why the cameraman didn't shift just a bit.

6. rick43t3

rick43t3

Sep 30, 2007
    I sure do like her. She has my vote if she runs in a few years.

7. falcon72

falcon72

Mar 11, 2008
    Gmilf!:d

8. bjalongi

bjalongi

Oct 23, 2006
    not much of a pardon if it still gets the death penalty!!!

9. john gage

john gage

Feb 11, 2006
    She said to the camera person about her backdrop "No worries"..... Now if that isn't being real enough than I don't know what is.

10. hollowdweller

hollowdweller

Sep 22, 2003
    If you look at the vids from the Veeep debate tapes the cameraman definately went for a number of *ss and leg shots on her. Even my wife commented on it.;)