1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Week 12 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Himalayan Imports Sirupati Khukuri!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Himalayan Imports Sirupati Khukuri, or Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, March 23; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Panawalla and Ang Khola for 3/14

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Yangdu, Mar 14, 2019 at 4:05 PM.

1. Yangdu

Yangdu [email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    15.5 inch 21 ounce villager fit and finish Pawanawall by talented Kami Ram Kumar. Razor sharp edge! Chiruwa style satisal wood handle with white metal pins. All around rig for your growing collection at $145.

15 inch 18 ounce Ang Khola by Anil. Satisal wood handle. perfect length and weight Knife for backpack/camping at $125.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Email to [email protected] to get one or both
    First come first served

2. George Azar

George Azar Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 18, 2017
    Ram Kumar is an amazing kami! Beautiful work again!

3. Bawanna

Bawanna Moderator Moderator

Dec 19, 2012
    Those both sing loudly. Kind of partial that Panwalawall.

George Azar likes this.
  4. ndoghouse

ndoghouse Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 26, 2010
    Sing loudly... Id call that a Rebel Yell!

5. Bawanna

Bawanna Moderator Moderator

Dec 19, 2012
    So your saying I should buy the Panwallawal? Rebel yell and all, like a subliminal message.

6. ndoghouse

ndoghouse Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 26, 2010
    Yep! That was just a sbliminal message. If i tell ya it wont be sublingual anymore would it? I do like the satin finish with the horn tho! I cant buy it. Im still doin my taxes. Im running out of time tho.