1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Para 2/3 scales

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by JMBrewer, Aug 13, 2019.

1. JMBrewer

JMBrewer

Jul 23, 2019
    Who makes the best G10 or Micarta scales for the PM 2 and Para 3 that you can use with a Lynch Clip? The ones I keep seeing are all built for the stock clip it looks like. Thanks

2. foofie

foofie Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 25, 2011
    There are lots of craftsmen. Let me answer a question you didn’t ask. The lynch clip (and mxg) use the standard Spyderco hole pattern. Those aftermarket clips, as well as the Spyderco clips, work in all of the scales you have been seeing. They work in the stock scales as well.

3. JMBrewer

JMBrewer

Jul 23, 2019
    I guess I wasn’t meaning the hole pattern, they just looked like they were depressed into the G10 to fit the rounded top of the clip. I wasn’t sure if the aftermarket clip would fit but maybe I need to keep looking at different ones. Which folks have you used that you liked?