Paracord Giveaway-Winner Announcement/Pictures!!!

Here's one I made its all one piece dubble wrapped. I think it's 15 to 20 feet of paracord.

3430F3CA-33E0-41A2-A48A-6139FA928055-2721-0000050522DEC6B4_zps6ab25e9b.jpg

"Just Truss Us"

"Seven Strand Stan"

Are you going to do larger cordage too?
"Whipped and Tied"
"By the Splice"

"Get Hitched"
Oh oh, if you want to be all patriotic about it: "America Gets Hitched"

Para Tactical and Survival

Tac and survival wear

Practical tactical

Para by the foot

Paracord designz

Seems that I decided to settle with AmericanParacord. I have yet to decide if I will add "Co." to the end of it. The winner would be thatotherguy,However, he said he cannot accept the prize. With that said, we give great thanks to him and I will hold a seperate giveaway so someone can still receive one! I will do a random number generator for all the posts submitted before this. Good Luck to the Winner! Lastly, THANK YOU ALL for helping me decide. I decided to post a picture of some of the bracelets I have finished already

Sorry for the poor lighting. But here we go :)
These are 1/2 inch buckles besides the KingCobra on bottom. Once I get my 5/8" they will all be thicker due to being able to get 4 strands through each buckle!
2012-09-20_21-20-08_51_zps6136a3cc.jpg

You do great work. Very clean and tight looking weave. Good luck in the new business, hope it does well for you.

After doing a random number generator, the winner was post #82: Congrats daizee. Please PM me your preference in color as well as your wrist size. Thank you all for the help. It was greatly appreciated!!!!

Last edited:
SWEET!!!!
Thanks, EB8!
Wow, is this my first forum giveaway win? could be, could be.

PM inbound.

kewl.. you might want to try some differen patterns also. cobra is gettng too common now days. i'm trying to figure out how to make turk's head one.

Congrats Daizee!
bullet08- I have NEVER seen a Celtic Bar bracelet on any wrist but my own, and the knot is actually fairly easy to do.

WOO!!

EliteBro's contest prize arrived today!!
Sorry, I didn't open it 'til after dark so the pictures are a bit dull.
It's a nice tight weave. This thing must be pretty long unrolled.
Thanks, man! I love it.

I don't have the patience to do this, and if you don't either, call EB8!

-Daizee

IMG_20121022_184026-small.jpg

IMG_20121022_184107-small.jpg

As Snoopy stated, for the Cobra weaved bracelets they do range from 10-12 plus shipping. If anyone is interested, you can PM me here on BladeForums, or view my Facebook page in my signature. Thanks again for the kind post daizee! Hope you enjoy it! Lastly, if you do have any problems with it for any reasons, don't hesitate to message me and I will take care of it right away!

Back