1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Paramilitary 2 availability?

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by J_Curd, Aug 29, 2013.

1. J_Curd

J_Curd Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 26, 2006
    I just ordered one from Knifeworks and they weren't able to give me a firm date on when I could expect mine, saying that they received a few every few weeks and the backorder list was LONG...just curious if there is an issue with production or just crazy demand with the second version. Looks like every online store is sold out...

I'm kicking myself for not buying one of these when they were first available.

2. RevDevil

RevDevil Super Evil Supermod Staff Member Super Mod

Nov 9, 2009
    The only issue (a very well documented one at that) is that supply cannot keep up with demand. Tey are going to make more, just takes a while.

3. J_Curd

J_Curd Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 26, 2006
    Apologies...I meant no disrespect. I haven't kept up with the industry as much in the last couple years. Thanks for the confirmation.

4. Surfingringo

Surfingringo Gold Member Gold Member

May 25, 2013
    I've seen knifeworks and other online dealers getting more and more pm2 inventory lately. Seems like every week or so a new shipment is showing up. Hopefully you won't have to wait very long. It's a great knife and I'm sure you will enjoy it.

5. minimalist

minimalist

Jul 3, 2013
    I just sold mine. Look on ebay or amazon. They are around.

6. RevDevil

RevDevil Super Evil Supermod Staff Member Super Mod

Nov 9, 2009
    They are trickling into dealers a few at a time. No worries j curd.

7. UpDok

UpDok

Mar 4, 2006
    I was probably lucky but I found a new Para2 a few weeks ago for $105 after just a few minutes a searching with Google.

Keep looking. The Paramilitary 2 knives are out there. It is only a matter of time before you find one.

8. SHKnives

SHKnives

May 27, 2013
    Several on ebay right now and not bad prices.

9. Spudly94

Spudly94

Jan 12, 2013
    You will have no luck with the big sites like blade hq , they sell out in under an hour, I was able to find one for $109 at national knives .com around 2 months ago

10. Blade-fiend

Blade-fiend

Apr 11, 2013
    Keep an eye on warriorsandwonders they get new batches every couple weeks lately