1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Week 49 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C41GP5 Native 5 G10
    Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco C41GP5 Native 5 G10 + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships! Be sure to read the rules before entering!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Dec 7 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Paramilitary 2 S110V

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by Sirquest2k, Oct 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sirquest2k

Sirquest2k Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 30, 2016
    Hello BF members!

Up for sale are three knives. Payment is done via paypal Goods and Services. CONUS only.

No hidden fees what I am asking is what you pay, shipping is on me.

Only getting rid of this to fund other knife purchases, and because I do not use these knives.

First "I'll take it" followed by payment will get the knife. Open to trades.

If you have any questions or would like different pictures, don't hesitate to pm me or email at [email protected] Thanks for looking!

Real Steel Sidus with Blue Glow CF and backspacer SOLD

This is LNIB, knife has not been used or carried, perfectly centered with great action. Comes with box, paperwork and microfiber cloth.
    Asking $65.00

Spyderco Paramilitary 2 S110V SOLD

This is in LNIB condition, only thing I have changed is swapping the location of the pocket clip. This comes with box and papwork. Knife is centered and has good action. Has not been used carried or shaprened, just stored in my pelican case. Asking 120.00

Spyderco Para3 Maxamet SOLD

This is in LNIB condition, got it from a member here, who also confirmed that there was no use. Knife is centered with excellent action. I did not carry or use this knife, only opened and closed it a couple of times. Comes with box, paperwork, and HUGE silica desiccant bag. Asking $150.00

TGSALE.jpg

TGSALE1.jpg

TGSALE2.jpg

TGSALE3.jpg

Last edited: Nov 2, 2019
  2. ColdSunshine

ColdSunshine

Mar 18, 2018
    Hello,

Any interest in a trade of the Para3 for a Spyderco Smock?

Thanks

3. Fisher1114

Fisher1114 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 24, 2018
    PM sent

4. Sirquest2k

Jan 30, 2016
    Hello, no thank you, I just recently purchased a Smock. Thanks for you time and inquiry!

5. Sirquest2k

Jan 30, 2016
    Para 3 SOLD to Fisher1114

6. RoadDog66

RoadDog66

Jul 12, 2012
    Per our emails I’ll take the Real Steel Sidus.

7. Sirquest2k

Jan 30, 2016
    Payment received -Sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.