• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Paramilitary 2 S110V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirquest2k

Gold Member
Hello BF members!

Up for sale are three knives. Payment is done via paypal Goods and Services. CONUS only.

No hidden fees what I am asking is what you pay, shipping is on me.

Only getting rid of this to fund other knife purchases, and because I do not use these knives.

First "I'll take it" followed by payment will get the knife. Open to trades.

If you have any questions or would like different pictures, don't hesitate to pm me or email at jrayala85@outlook.com Thanks for looking!

Real Steel Sidus with Blue Glow CF and backspacer SOLD

This is LNIB, knife has not been used or carried, perfectly centered with great action. Comes with box, paperwork and microfiber cloth.
Asking $65.00

Spyderco Paramilitary 2 S110V SOLD

This is in LNIB condition, only thing I have changed is swapping the location of the pocket clip. This comes with box and papwork. Knife is centered and has good action. Has not been used carried or shaprened, just stored in my pelican case. Asking 120.00

Spyderco Para3 Maxamet SOLD

This is in LNIB condition, got it from a member here, who also confirmed that there was no use. Knife is centered with excellent action. I did not carry or use this knife, only opened and closed it a couple of times. Comes with box, paperwork, and HUGE silica desiccant bag. Asking $150.00

TGSALE.jpg

TGSALE1.jpg

TGSALE2.jpg

TGSALE3.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back