Paring down models...

Fiddleback

Knifemaker
I am going through and paring down the models we currently produce. There are some big names in the drawyer. They might suprise you.

I pulled down 21 models. Phillip is going to post a list. A few that I remember are the whole Sneaky Pete line, the Ladyfinger, the Hunter. More to come.

ive got the patterns
gotta make the list
2v2ESMTwLxurAoi.jpg

Three models named, and I’m already surprised. Shocked really about the SP line.

I’m really glad I snagged my Sneaky Pete when I did. I love that thing!

I just want to freshen up the line really. Won't change the cost at all because everything is made by hand. We may do special runs. Right now I just feel very creative. Plus, this might help with the aftermarket prices.

Just from a retailers POV. Most likely investing the money to keep cut blanks on hand in order to produce knives with that pattern. One cannot pay bills with inventory and simplifying the assortment of patterns that sell will allow for less semi-to-finished inventory.

EDIT Nope I was wrong, Andy said it just before me.

I just want to freshen up the line really. Won't change the cost at all because everything is made by hand. We may do special runs. Right now I just feel very creative. Plus, this might help with the aftermarket prices.
While the “Needles” family may not the the most bushcrafty, they are interesting and make me smile. :thumbsup:

Inventoried & off to the Vault

Stubbymuk
EDKarda
Bushnub
Bushnub II
3Finger Joe
Minimuk
Bow Legged Belt Knife
Hunter
Neckmuk
Scorpion
BCKarda
Bushcraft Hatchet
Gambler
Rapscallion
Terrasaur
Asp
Sneaky Pete
Big Sneaky
Old School Ladyfinger
Ladyfinger

Inventoried & off to the Vault

Stubbymuk
EDKarda
Bushnub
Bushnub II
3Finger Joe
Minimuk
Bow Legged Belt Knife
Hunter
Neckmuk
Scorpion
BCKarda
Bushcraft Hatchet
Gambler
Rapscallion
Terrasaur
Asp
Sneaky Pete
Big Sneaky
Old School Ladyfinger
Ladyfinger

Wasn't the Bushfinger also on this list?

Sure glad there is a SCANDI BCkarda headed my way at some point. That was the model that I put in my hand and thought "oh yeah!" Feels like it just melts right in. Kephart is still my all time favorite and my production hephart with Rick Lowe leather/Kydex sheath is my most used knife. The gaucho sees use everyday in the kitchen. Lots of others that deserve honorable mention. The lady finger was my first fiddleback that saw hard use. Love that one too! Always wanted an old school version.

My son broke his leg yesterday so a lot of our more active adventures for the summer will be on hold. Lots of time for whittling so I can't wait to see that BCkarda ;)

Noooooo not the Bushnub!!!! Just one more 1/8"TT or 3/32" bolstered with crosscut micarta please. I knew this one was going to be on that list.

Back