"Park Ranger". . . Pics, Specs, and Pricing!. . . Coming Sept. 20, 2017

I don't have one laying around anymore, but i bet a leather sheath for an esee 4 would fit nicely. Its been awhile, but this knife seems similar in size to me.
27024211_1788592954498676_659019954694899266_o.jpg
This picture has me excited to get mine in hand. I edited your pic to straighten the handle and show the angle that the cutting edge is presented at, and this looks like it will be a Great user.
2018-01-28 22.05.13.jpg

I gotta say, when I got it in hand, I liked it quite a bit more than I thought I would, based on the original photos. I really thought it was going to be kind of chunky for a 4” blade. Slim and trim, with classic Busse styling. Love it.

Picked mine up this morning. Definitely not chunky like I thought it might be. The micarta is more aggressively textured than the last couple I've gotten but it was still comfortable to use.

77YRzwb.jpg

Next to a Mean Street Ergo.

JCEglO6.jpg

Just got mine, just blown away by this knife. I thought Jerry had done it all but this is a blade unlike any other. Its like a big knife in a small/medium package. Busse blades are always better than expected or imagined, the Park Ranger confirms it. Im doubly excited about the Whiskey Warden. Anyhow, heres my green mic on black BGPR next to green mic on black BGFBM. Ive wondered what theyd look like together and Im thinking a piggyback rig might be in order.

QYyot5n.jpg

XEgP7KK.jpg
pj1aVeb.jpg

Nice blades!

Did anyone get a CG yet? Mine is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. And I'm in eastern PA. I can't imagine I'm the closest to the factory.

DC/Maroon should be here on friday. I got dinged on the 17th and never even noticed...silly me. You guys got me excited from what im hearing from you all. Thanks to all that posted pics.

Shipping notice on my Big DC with black canvas handle. Being new to the community, I would have to say that the wait definitely tested my patience! Supposed to be here tomorrow and I’m pretty excited! God bless everyone!!!

I think mine are waiting for me at USPS drop off point with my TGA2 order (I have been out of town since Thursday...did not make it in time tonight. I think I ended up with a satin and a CG, so hopefully I can make it in time tomorrow night after work in time.

I got my Big DC tan and black G-10 and my Combat Grade Bruiser and black shipping notice for both in one package Woohoo. And they will be here on the 31st !

Back