Patches are Here!

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
Patches are here!!!! Current folders will ship with these and I am also working on new RF series owners group patches... everyone who owns a folder is getting a patch!

Once I have the new RF1/RF2 patches in I will be giving these away to Fairly Knives Aficionados and members of Team Fairly!!!! I hope to have some for sale also soon but these are very limited as I was working with a new vendor.

When I get in the RF series patches n I'll probably start a mailibg list or something to get them out... I want everyone with a RF1 or RF2 to have one

Gonna look great on the new pouches!

I'm really excited to see everything coming together! I'm ordering the RF series patches here very soon! :D I really like these patches, they are top quality and handmade here in the USA by a very small company.

Awesome! Just received my RF1 from a purchase in the secondary market. The knife is a tank! Love it!

Keep us posted on when patches will become available. Thanks for your great work, Daniel.

Awesome! Just received my RF1 from a purchase in the secondary market. The knife is a tank! Love it!

Keep us posted on when patches will become available. Thanks for your great work, Daniel.

Hi Cnemidophorus! Welcome to Bladeforums! :cool:

I'll keep you posted for sure, everyone with a RF1 or RF2 will get a patch. I only ordered a few the first round to see if I liked the patches but have even more being made right now... so here soon I'll be sending them out! :D

Stay tuned for information on upcoming deep carry clips too... I am making some soon and they will be available at a discount for RF1 owners as I want everyone to have an in house made clip. (the first clips were stock ones from USAKM) I'm working on improving everything!

Back