Patches & Stuff . . . .

OK, maybe not today or this week-end, maybe not even next week. But have either one of you great guys thought about coming up with a logo for the BA/KFU forum ??
And continuing, this said logo could be turned into a patch down the road sometime in the near future.
I know I would want 3-4 of them, have enough packs and bags to use them and switch them out with the other ones I have. Does anyone else have any interest in this type of item, or just us old folks who still collect baseball cards ??? :D
Thanks for taking the time with this, should be interesting . . .
Be safe.

I was thinking of hats or shirts but god there so exspensive

I was thinking of hats or shirts but god there so exspensive

That's why you stick with the little stuff first like the patches, then the other stuff follows.
This gets your name out in the public until you guys get the BA/KFU corporate headquarters & assembly plant up and running in Idaho . . . . :thumbup:
Be safe.

I have actually been thinking about this also. I have looked at hats and shirts and they are expensive unless you order 25 or more. I will look into patches, they shouldn't be that much. I think its a killer idea!

Got too daym many shirts & hats,already....never enough patches.

Custom patches,for the menfolk.

And maybe for the ladies: a gownless evening strap?

I will look into patches, they shouldn't be that much. I think its a killer idea!

. . . . Gnarly, start thinking about logo designs, sounds like we have a plan . . . . :thumbup: :thumbup:
Be safe.

Gnarly hasn't been very creative,since he stopped smoking what he grew in the fencerows,years ago.
We better ask tower2 or our friend, the Vegas leathercrafter:GRIFFINHAWKS....that man has talent,oozing.

Alright than, lets come up with a design and Ill get it done!

I have appealed to our friend: GRIFFINHAWKS to help.

He is quite the artist and leatherMagician,plus he has created some unusual logos....he's been a friend of mine & tower2 & sveqs & Biker Trash,for awhile now.

Another old hippie stagerigger artist may be exactly what is needed here.

He's already emailed me back...asked if what is needed is the logo, or 'Image Plate',as he put it,and did we need info on the best place to get them made?

Not for the weak-of-heart; here is his website:

http://griffinhawksleathercraft.weebly.com/

Last edited:
I don't know what the hell that means Gnarly but we could use all the help we can get! His essential pouch is the bees knees! Thanks for the help with this. I wouldn't even know where to start!

He has connections with the folks who make patches.
And he is the sort of wild man who can kick out a logo.

I don't know what the hell that means Gnarly but we could use all the help we can get! His essential pouch is the bees knees! Thanks for the help with this. I wouldn't even know where to start!

Hey Gnarly, I know in my world that when architects & engineers on called in for consultations on projects, there is usually a pretty hefty fee that has to be paid for their information & data . . . . . . :D :D :D
Be safe.

Here you go Bill. Nice knives by the way guys. Couldn't really come up with anything that incorporated both so I did a one for each.

KFUPatch.png

BACustomPatch.png

Hey guys,
I'm not exactly sure what your looking for if it's a Forum Header or a Sig. line image link ???
So here's that sort of thing [below] ..

And the patch design will take a while longer so it will reproduce well in thread forum .
The dimensions, colors, font, background and overall placement of the artwork or "image plate" are crucial for proper rendering and cost effectiveness (^;

KFU, feel free to drop me an email we can go over ideas of what you'd like in terms of style/design etc. ..

griffinhawks@aol.com

BE WELL .. GH

Last edited:
[/I][/B]
. . . thanks Gnarly, if two old hippies can't get these two to agree, the whole cause is just lost . . . . :D
Be safe.

Make that 3 old hippies, and how about something with the words "Functional Art"?

Keep in mind that the more lettering you put into the design, and the larger size of the patch, the more it will cost and the rendering will not be as clear ..

Here's a patch I designed for Jeff 4bush ..

THE ACTUAL SIZE IS 2&1/2" WIDE by 1&1/2" TALL WITH VELCRO BACKING

BE WELL .. GH

Last edited:
Do you want it to say: BACKWOODS KNIVES - KNIVES FOR USE ?

Or is this an open idea thread ? I'm not so good at that .

BE WELL .. GH

Back