• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Patrick Ober Custom Bracelet - Titanium and Zirconium

Lev

Patrick Ober Titanium and Zirconium Bracelet
Direct from Patrick Ober

I had given this a final relist once before, but thought to try one last time at a better price.

10 gauge punched titanium with Zirconium link. The titanium has a tumbled finish. It measures 8.86” from end to end.

It has just been here waiting for a new owner. It’s very nice, but not getting any use. Just as I received it - mint. Only tried on once.

Asking $200.00 shipped (includes PP fees). Shipping only to USA (please see note below). NO TRADES.

PLEASE NOTE:

I'm a US citizen with a US address, but currently and temporarily residing in Kyoto, Japan. The bracelet is in Kyoto and will be shipped from Kyoto...EMS with tracking (usually 4-5 days) with tracking to your door. Shipping to/from Japan is extremely efficient. I have lived on and off here for a combined total of over 7 years. And I've received and sent many items to and from the US during this time with no problems. Almost all of my feedback on the Bay has been from Japan.

The best way to reach me is via email: garcuca263@gmail.com

Please be aware there is a time difference and there may be a delay in responding. Rest assured first in line will get the bracelet. Though cross-listed so time stamp rules.

First unconditional "I'll take it" posted in this thread followed by an immediate email to arrange payment gets first priority. If I do not receive an email, the item will go to the next in line.

Any questions, please ask.

Last edited:
Back