Paul Sabin Khukri

Just had to show this one off...I was able to attend the NCCA show yesterday and Paul had this one for sale...My fiancee is collecting miniatures and this is going to make a perfect Christmas Gift! Thanks Paul. :)

kukuri.jpg

That is a nice little piece. I forgot to give him your coat. :confused: Looks like you'll have to come get it. Maybe in the spring. :D :D

Doc: That's not very nice, Rene been sick and everything now you call him a rat and want to mess with his little PP. :eek: :eek:

I have read several posts from Rene, and would wish him no harm at all.....especially at the hands of his significant other.

I have no desire to mess with his pp either....I have a hard enough time with mine. I would hate to complicate my life by having to fool with anyone elses....hahaha

I gotta get to making my new boots. That knife looks like it might help some...will have to look into that more.

Doc

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Geeze and I thought this was the Holiday Season....Could IG be Mr. Scrooge!!!! :confused:

Rene, :D

Great score.

Paul, :cool:

Great Mini, my eyes are getting sore from looking at the detail. !:eek:

Larry T

Member of NECKA & NCCA

Pretty cool, I have a hard enough time doing full sized pieces, don't see how anyone can do the minies :cool:

Back