Payment

This was all my own fault. I made a mistake trusting the guy when he said he was being deployed and needed it before he shipped overseas. He told me the check was on its way, so I shipped the knife so he would have it on time. Never got the check.
What unit?

Ill pay here as soon as i feel like moving money around. Probably tomorrow night or in the morning. And anyone who advertises service is never a good soldier.

Ill pay here as soon as i feel like moving money around. Probably tomorrow night or in the morning. And anyone who advertises service is never a good soldier.
Don't pay until the beginning of May, I like to be paid in the month I ship the knife.

sad to hear he not only stole from you John ... but disrespected all of our brave men and women who stand up to defend our country ... karma is a *itch ... it will catch up with him someday

This was all my own fault. I made a mistake trusting the guy when he said he was being deployed and needed it before he shipped overseas. He told me the check was on its way, so I shipped the knife so he would have it on time. Never got the check.
You have the address the knife was shipped to, shouldn't be hard for the local LEO to find him?

Dang sorry to hear that hopefully it catches up to him quick, people can be so sorry these days.

Thanks for accepting my check(s) John before I was an established customer. Good policy - your new one.
Sorry you got shanked. Honor seems to elude some people (pretenders). Hurts us all. :mad:

The good will come around to you. :thumbsup:

Ray

Every one of Phillip Patton's sale threads specifies that if you pay by check your knife will be shipped after your check has cleared. This seems to be a good policy.

Every one of Phillip Patton's sale threads specifies that if you pay by check your knife will be shipped after your check has cleared. This seems to be a good policy.

This is how I handle "unestablished customers" for my sale threads and I always offer to anyone selling me a knife that I pay by check that they hold the knife until the check clears. Seems logical. If you - the buyer - can't wait for the knife then use PP or send cash (priority mail). My 2¢.

Ray

PS - John, your good nature and trust IS NOT THE PROBLEM.

Back