Pee'd on the stick

Ha HA! Well, we aint gettin any older. Man I hope its a girl :D We have a 12 yr old son (step to me) but I am calling him my son because his dad isn't around much. We're telling him tonight...hope he takes it okay.

Congrats! Kids are fun. We have 3 but only one left at home. Im teaching her how to drive just to keep my heart exercised.

Grats Brian! We have 3...(2 of them girls). Its a blessing from god every day I see em. ( and a curse on my wallet :eek: )

And I thought I had a wait list now..........gotta love it though! Better than sitting in front of the playstation all weekend.

Holy Smokes! WTH are you DOING!?!

Listen to Byron, man! Kids is nuthin but trouble, and an expense on yer wallet. You'll never get that gold-plated set of dial calipers now! Sheesh!

:D

Other than that, kids are a whole lot of what life is all about. Grats to ya! :)

Have fun, my parents have five, myself included. I'm 25, my youngest sister is 7. At least my parents are still in love :D.

DUDE!!! I thought you where talking about your push stick. :confused: :confused:
Cooool!!! How many more are you planning???? :confused: :D

congratulations
My 1st is 21 mo.s old
Careful in wishing for a daughter. I'm already practising my "grumpy old man on porch cleaning shotgun" routine for when the boys start coming around.
Pat

I have plenty of guns to run the boys off. Problem is my girl would more likley go grab the damn guys!
How many....Aint 1 new one and a 12 yr old enough IG!

IG - I think it was your rellish :D

Congratulations Brian! My kids are old enough I don't have to worry about em much, but now we have two grandkids and we're back to the rooms full of toys and stinky diaper life. :rolleyes: This baby stuff just doesn't end. I guess that's good for the human race, but I'd be perfectly happy letting other households carry the slack. :D (My wife would disagree!) Have fun Brian, this is what life's all about. Everything else is just work.

Brian, Congrats bud. Get all the knife making in while you can. That first year your going to be changin a lot of diapers. Your really going to appreciate that knife shop. Youll really know what kind of refuge it is now.

Shane

Great news. Congratulations Brian!

Gus

I forgot to mention Brian....If you think you enjoyed your Companion & Sidekick now, Just wait. This new little sidekick will make the others look not so important. :)

Shane

Back