Pegasus Folding bowie

This is the folder that was pictured on the Reno show knives thread while the engraving was in progress. It is my FB3 model with forged 52100 blade, and mild steel handle sides. The whole knife has been hot gun blued.

The pegasus has been sculpted from copper and 22k gold inlays. The wing line inlays are also 22k gold and help the flow of his wings into the sculpted scroll work. The bale is shakudo.

This is a project I had been planning for some time, and am glad I finally finished it.

Let me know what you think,

BTW, it is still available for anyone interested:)

Absolutely gorgeous! I would also like to see that knife that Pegasus is resting on in the second pic. ;)

Roger

RogerP said:
Absolutely gorgeous! I would also like to see that knife that Pegasus is resting on in the second pic. ;)

Roger
If I am not mistaken it is the print of the first image (reverse side).

Fantastic looking folder with stunning engraving.

Stephen

Wow... Superb. I do think I like the end part of the handle better than the pegasus itself, but it's a point of detail at this level of work.

Stephen F said:
If I am not mistaken it is the print of the first image (reverse side)....

I think you're right. :eek: And here I was thinking it was some kind of big blued spear point bowie. :(

Roger

stunning...i love the dark, dramatic look. your engraving is pretty top notch.

btw, i have emailed you a couple of times re: a custom project. did you receive it? do you have any time? please email me...ekim60618@yahoo.com.

Back